I have enjoyed lot of Vivek comedies, which of late are a lot more meaningful and informative. Recently I watched the “Koffee with Anu” show (Thanks to internet and those who host these videos on their website) in which the guests were Vivek and Mayilsami “Chandrayan” Annadurai. The show was very interesting. But what stood out at the end of the show was the message that Vivek gave. One simple mantra to encompass the meaning of several statements of advice. We have heard of all these : “Success comes to the one who never stops trying”, “It is not important how many times you fall, but what is important is how many times you get up after a fall”, “Try, try and try again”, stories of Gajini Mohammed and mulla stories of how the person who tried the 100th time succeeded over the person who gave up after the 99th attempt. But all these stories in 4 short words “Do it – Once Again”. I was awed by the simplicity of the statement and wanted to share it in my blog.
On a lighter vein, even if I am the only regular reader of my blog as of now, I am not going to stop posting here and am going to keep doing it once again each day ;-) with a hope to have many readers some day!!!